Renata is a Brazilian native who grew up with a strong relationship with nature and feels most at home when walking barefoot in the woods or sitting with her boys on the shores of the sea. Her connection with the elements is what expands her vision, as well what grounds her to ancient wisdom.
Renata has a strong passion for the practices that allows her to reclaim herself... This thirst for unity has made her grow really close to yoga, meditation, art, healing, chanting, dancing and well.. magic! She incorporates these practices in her everyday life as medicine.
Being a multifaceted teacher she welcomes you to experience these wonders as she creates a community of love, health and wellness.
Renata’s Credentials Include:-)
Yoga Alliance Registered (E-RYT500)
- 200H Yoga Teacher Training at Om Sweet Om, 2009
- 200H Yoga teacher Training at Integral Yoga Training, 2010
- 500H Yoga Teacher Training at Long Island School of Yoga, 2012
- 50H Arial Yoga Teacher Training at Om Factory, 2016
- 25H Restorative I Certification at Yoga Nanda, 2018
- 25H Yin Certification at Beloved Yoga, 2019
- Reiki Certified Reiki I, II, III, Mastery, 2005-2014
- Certified Yoga for Cancer Care Certification at Omega from Center for Mind Body Medicine 2012
- OTM Leadership Intensive Training at Omega 2016
- Graduate from Institute for Integrated Nutrition 2008
- Leads 200H teacher trainings in New York since 2016
Leading Annual Retreats Nationally and Internationally